PermaFoam Non-Adhesive Standard Foam Dressing, Sterile, 6" x 6" - 5/box
Latex-Free, High Vapor Permeable
Hartmann PermaFoam Non-Adhesive Foam Dressing combines a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) and an excellent absorption capacity to produce a dressing unsurpassed in fluid handling. The outer, waterproof membrane protects the wound from contaminants and bacteria. It has a unique, foam structure to wick fluid away from the wound bed.
- Highest moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) among foam dressings. Prevents maceration of skin and promotes optimal healing.
- Efficient foam layer absorbs wound exudate and wicks fluid away from wound bed.
- Very flexible and waterproof outer membrane simplifies cleansing of wound area and protects wound from bacteria and contaminants.
- Easy to cut and shape for special applications.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Highly efficient absorption, evaporation and protection.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details