PermaFoam Non-Adhesive Standard Foam Tracheostomy Dressing, Sterile, 3.2" x 3.2"- 10/box
Latex-free, High Vapor Permeable
Hartmann PermaFoam Comfort Adhesive Island Foam Dressing combines a high moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) and an excellent absorption capacity to produce a dressing unsurpassed in fluid handling. The outer, waterproof membrane protects the wound from contaminants and bacteria. This is a drainage dressing that has a unique, foam structure to wick away fluid from the wound bed.
- Highest moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) among foam dressings, preventing maceration of skin and promotes optimal healing.
- Efficient foam layer absorbs wound exudate and wicks fluid away from wound bed.
- Waterproof, outer membrane simplifies cleansing of wound area and protects wound from bacteria and contaminants.
- Offers secure adhesion and conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Highly efficient absorption, evaporation and protection.
- PermaFoam Comfort adheres securely to cover and protect wound.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details