Permobil Adjustable Tray
Permobil adjustable tray top with UniTrack rails is an upper extremity support surface and functional tray that easily integrates with Permobil armrests and accessories. Whether you need a tray to support your arms, laptop, cell phone or mocha caramel latte the new Permobil adjustable tray has you covered.
Adjustable tray top with UniTrack rails comes with clean integrated design without sacrificing adjustability and its clean mounting hardware provides greater range of adjustability to ensure the tray can be set in just the right position. Tray can be locked in a flat or fixed angle position or left adjustable allowing user to change orientation to maximize function. Unitrack rails on the underside of the tray surface further support mounting of secondary supports and accessory items.
Compatible power wheelchairs:
- Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair
- Permobil F5 Corpus power wheelchair
- Permobil F5 Corpus VS stand-up power wheelchair
- Available with Corpus, Corpus VS seating system
- Height adjustability: 4" above to 1" below armrests
- Providing support for your upper extremities and daily life essentials
- Depth adjustability: Up to 8.5" on tray widths 13" - 19" and 3.5" on 11" wide tray
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.