Permobil C350 corpus 3G power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil C350 corpus 3G power wheelchair is a very compact wheelchair with an incredible turning circle inviting you to make tight curves in small spaces. The C350 corpus 3G wheelchair has rear wheel drive function which gives great driving performance at higher speeds outdoors. C350 corpus 3G has two optional motor alternatives and the top speed is a respectable 6.5 mph. Corpus-seat modular design provides opportunities for extensive customization to meet your needs.
Individual suspension: C350 corpus 3G wheelchair has individually adjustable suspension front and rear gives a smooth and comfortable ride.
Ergonomic design: C350 power wheelchair has highly developed ergonomic design which makes corpus very restful and pleasant to sit in. Corpus 3G seat has been developed in cooperation with world leaders in ergonomics.
Rear wheel drive: C350 corpus 3G is a chair with rear-wheel drive, giving even better maneuverability.
Modular seat: C350 corpus 3G seat has designed in modules, making it extraordinarily flexible and adaptable for extreme demands for seat comfort, support and special functions.
Adjustable headrest: The headrest can be adjusted to various positions for maximum support and comfort.
Fold-up armrests: To facilitate getting in and out of the chair, the armrests can be simply folded up.
|C350 Power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs|
|Maximum speed options||5.0 MPH, 6.5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||22 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||26"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 34|
|Drive electronics||90A / 120A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° Up / 10° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||17.5"|
|Seat tube||17.5", 18.25",19"|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|Corpus 3G seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||85° - 170°|
|Manual||85° - 170°|
|Armrest pad lengths||10", 13", 16"|
|Seat widths||17", 19", 21", 23"|
|Seat depths||14" - 22"|
|Backrest heights||20", 23" - 28"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 50°|
|Manual||-5° - 45°|
|Recline options||Power||85° - 175°|
|Manual||85° - 120°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details