Permobil corpus ergo air cushion
Permobil corpus ergo air cushion provides an added comfort, support, and skin protection. The cushion combines the shape matching ability of the Roho dry floatation® technology with Permobil's ergonomic design. Corpus ergo air cushion adjusts the amount of air which helps to match the individual's shape. The improved cushion design enhances the revolutionary corpus seating system. Permobil air cushion provides superior skin protection, pelvic stability and improved lower extremity alignment.
The lateral edges of the cushion accommodate removable seat wedges and help provide control in the seated position. The specially-designed ROHO comes with ischial tuberosities and the posterior shelf of the greater trochanters for those clients who are at high risk of breakdown. Roho designed cushion cover requires soap and water for cleaning and cushion is also machine washable for added convenience.
- Skin protection
- Center abductor
- Easily adjustable
- Removable cover
- Adaptive comfort
- Designed for support
- Positioning and safety
- Superior skin protection
- Tailored to your size (17" - 21")
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details