Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
|Search permobil wheelchairs by diagnosis|
Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair offers the smallest footprint of this redesigned series of front-wheel drive power wheelchairs. F3 corpus chair’s size and agility let users move quickly in and out of tight spaces like busy city streets and crowded areas like malls or even parties. The platform has a lower, repositioned center of gravity, which greatly improves stability while traversing inclines or declines. With its fully independent suspension, the F3 power chair provides a comfortable ride and allows users to navigate the obstacles of life.
Corpus® Seating System incorporates the arc legrests, open armrest design and the UniTrack system. The Corpus seating system comes with advanced features such as: the 12” seat elevator and the A/P tilt function, which allows for optional 5°, 10°, 20° and 30° of anterior tilt, while maintaining 50° of posterior tilt. The A/P tilt helps users with transfers, added reach, and allows them to get closer to a table or workspace.
Compact Stability: The power of the F3 power chair comes in its compact, yet stable footprint. This allows greater maneuverability in users environment with the option to remove anti-tippers.
12" Seat Elevator: The new seat elevator utilizes 3 points of contact and shifts the seat rearward as it elevates to maintain an unimaginable level of stability even at full elevation. This allows individuals to get closer to tasks while providing faster and higher elevation.
Superior Suspension: With a fully independent suspension, the F3 delivers a more comfortable ride than ever before.
|Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||6 mph|
|Driving range (1)||13 miles|
|Base length||36" (40" w/ anti-tippers)|
|Minimum turning radius||26.5"|
|Optional seat elevator||12"|
|Battery type||Group 24 gel, Group 34 gel|
|Drive electronics||R-net 120A|
|Seat to floor height||17.5", 18.5", 19.5"|
|Power tilt options||0° - 50° posterior|
|Recline options||85° - 120° (manual), 85° - 150° (power)|
|Legrest elevation||85° - 170°|
|Armrest pad lengths||10", 13", 16" & 18"|
|Seat widths||17" - 23" (by 2" increments)|
|Seat depths||14" - 22" (by 1" increments)|
|Backrest height||20", 23" - 28" (by 1" increments)|
|(1)This represents the theoretical driving range when testing the wheelchair according to RESNA WC-2, Section 4. This test is performed under ideal conditions and actual range will vary depending on battery and driving conditions.|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect than the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details