Permobil F3 Corpus Power Wheelchair
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair will let users move quickly in and out of tight spaces like in crowded areas such as malls or even parties and also in busy city streets. Permobil F3 has a lower, repositioned center of gravity, which greatly improves stability while traversing inclines or declines. F3 Corpus power wheelchair come with its fully independent suspension which provides a comfortable ride and allows users to navigate the obstacles of life.
Corpus® Seating System:
Corpus® is a biomechanically optimized power positioning which has been enhanced with improved Ergo seat and backrest cushions. Stretch-Air covers offer a breathable, moisture resistant fabric material to enhance comfort and help protect underlying foam. Dual density backrest foam that promotes greater surface area contact while the redesigned Ergo seat pelvic well insert can help pressure redistribution and reduce peak pressures.
ComfortRide offers fully independent, adjustable suspension. The superior vibration reduction, ride comfort and drive performance for the widest variety of driving scenarios.
ActiveHeight™ and ActiveReach™
With up to 12" of vertical seat adjustment and 30° of ActiveReach forward tilt capability. F-Series empowers to reach for more and go further faster with new elevated drive speeds of up to 3.2mph.
Features the same level of technology that come to expect in daily routine life. Connect users and service technicians through a single intuitive platform and improves communication and helps to be better prepared for the unexpected.
Compact Stability: Permobil F3 Corpus provides small footprint of the F-series front wheel drive power wheelchairs. Compact size and agility allows users to easily maneuver in and out of tight spaces.
High power LED head lights: Twice as bright, makes it easier to see and be seen. With a sleek new design, expanded color/hydrographic options and powerful new LED lighting that should be prepared to turn a few heads in F-Series wheelchair.
|Permobil F3 Corpus power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||6 mph|
|Driving range (1)||13 miles|
|Base length||36" (40" w/ anti-tippers)|
|Minimum turning radius||26.5"|
|Optional seat elevator||12"|
|Battery type||Group 24 gel, Group 34 gel|
|Drive electronics||R-net 120A|
|Seat to floor height||17.5", 18.5", 19.5"|
|Power tilt options||0° - 50° posterior|
|Recline options||85° - 120° (manual), 85° - 150° (power)|
|Legrest elevation||85° - 170°|
|Armrest pad lengths||10", 13", 16" & 18"|
|Seat widths||17" - 23" (by 2" increments)|
|Seat depths||14" - 22" (by 1" increments)|
|Backrest height||20", 23" - 28" (by 1" increments)|
|(1)This represents the theoretical driving range when testing the wheelchair according to RESNA WC-2, Section 4.|
This test is performed under ideal conditions and actual range will vary depending on battery and driving conditions.
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details