Permobil F5 Corpus VS stand-up power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil F5 Corpus VS standing wheelchair features an innovative new way of standing, allowing you to choose from two positions, Sit-to-stand or Lay-to-stand. Giving you greater independence and freedom, the F5 Corpus VS features fully independent suspension and automatic, self-adjusting support wheels, providing a new level of comfort and stability, especially when you stand and drive, indoor or outdoor. F5 Corpus is an addition of many small, smart improvements that makes the new F5 Corpus VS an ideal wheelchair for users with varied requirements. F5 Corpus helps to maintain and improve user mobility, independence and health by enabling users to reach a little bit further, stand a few minutes longer, endure even tougher challenges and get more out of everyday life.
Stand without Compromise:
Permobil combined all of the performance features of the F5 Corpus with superior power standing functionality. Fully programmable standing sequences allow user position to be optimized using supine, semi-reclined or sit to stand techniques. Further customize standing positions with adjustable anterior chest pad, moldable knee supports and power articulating footplates. From face-to-face interactions to improved health outcomes, the F5VS empowers you to explore the vast array of standing benefits.
Corpus® Seating System:
Corpus®, the world’s leading ergonomic seating system, just got better. Biomechanically optimized power positioning has been enhanced with improved Ergo seat and backrest cushions. Our new dual density backrest foam promotes greater surface area contact while the redesigned Ergo seat pelvic well insert can help pressure redistribution and reduce peak pressures. Stretch-Air covers offer a breathable, moisture resistant fabric material to enhance comfort and help protect underlying foam.
ComfortRide and ComfortRide Pro Suspension
Superior Suspension: Conquer your world with ComfortRide and ComfortRide Pro fully independent, adjustable suspension. Enjoy superior vibration reduction, ride comfort and drive performance for the widest variety of driving scenarios. The front wheel driving experience is further enhanced by our patented ESP (Enhanced Steering Performance) gyroscope tracking technology, which provides exceptional tracking at high speeds, on side slopes or with alternative drive systems.
ActiveHeight™ and ActiveReach™
The world isn’t one dimensional. Your seat elevator shouldn’t be either. ActiveHeight™ elevation and ActiveReach™ forward tilt perform seamlessly to create a seating system like no other. With up to 14” of vertical seat adjustment and 45° of ActiveReach forward tilt capability, the F-Series empowers you to reach for more and go further faster with new elevated drive speeds of up to 3.2mph.
We live in a world where connection is everything. Your chair should be no exception and now features the same level of technology that you’ve come to expect in your daily life. Connecting users and service technicians through a single intuitive platform improves communication and helps you be better prepared for the unexpected.
Redefining Support: The chest bar and knee blocks on the F5 Corpus VS have been completely redesigned for comfort and accessibility. With features like simplified adjustment points and quick release mechanisms, utilizing a standing wheelchair has never been easier.
Automatic Anti-tippers: The F5 Corpus VS’ powered anti-tippers are attached directly to the chassis and automatically deploy during the stand sequence, providing the most stable standing platform available, no matter the angle.
High power LED head lights: The New high power LED head lights are twice as bright, making it easier to see and be seen. With a sleek new design, expanded color/hydrographic options and powerful new LED lighting you should be prepared to turn a few heads in your new F-Series.
- Reducing Contractures and Spasticity: Extension of the upper body and alignment of the hip assists in delaying skeletal deformities, provides knee range of motion and reduces spasticity, which can contribute to safer transfers and improved positioning in the wheelchair.
- Enhancing Blood Flow: Standing upright, changing position in chair, removes constrictions to circulation created when sitting, also helps in reducing edema.
- Breathing Easier: When standing, the chest cavity is expanded, making diaphragmatic movements and breathing easier. In turn, improved breathing often helps a person’s ability to communicate by making speaking easier.
- Stronger and Straighter Bones: Weight bearing from standing has shown to be effective in improving bone mineral density.
- Improving Bladder/Bowel Function: Risk of bladder infection is decreased as it makes it easier to empty the bladder completely.
- Enabling Participation: Seat elevating helps the user make eye contact while the anterior tilt function helps the user reach further forward for objects. Small improvements like these make participating easier, improving self-confidence and further increasing the desire to take part in daily life as much as possible.
- Reducing Risk of Pressure Ulcers: Offers regular pressure relief and improves sitting tolerance for those areas active when sitting or lying down.
- Safer Transfer: Enables safe transfers – and functional access forward – with the help of seat elevating and anterior tilt.
- Functional Benefits: Maintains flexibility and allows for functional benefits in activities of daily living, such as better functional reach, seeing over obstacles, getting dressed and catheterization.
|Permobil F5 VS corpus specifications|
|Width||25.78" - 31.10"|
|Height||43.11" - 46.06"|
|Minimum transport length||38.58"|
|Minimum transport height||32.48"|
|Seat height with electric seat lift||17.71" - 31.49"|
|Weight including batteries||432.1 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight “Sit-to-stand” (max 80˚)||299.8 lbs.|
|Maximum user weight ”Lay-to-”Stand” (max 80˚)||242.5 lbs.|
|Seat width||16.53" - 22.44" (by 2")|
|Seat depth||14.56" - 22.44" (by 1")|
|Backrest width||14.17" / 16.14" / 18.11" / 20.07"|
|Backrest height||23.4" / 24.4" / 25.3" / 26.37"|
|Distance between armrests||14.96" - 18.89" / 18.89" - 22.83"|
|Backrest angle - adjustable||180˚|
|Armrest height||8.46" - 13"|
|Legrest angle - adjustable||90˚ - 180˚|
|Battery capacity||2 x 73 A|
|Range||25 - 35km*|
|Maximum speed||12 km/h|
|Turning diameter (ISO 7176-5)||60"|
|Obstacle capability||2.7" - 3.93"|
|Electric seat elevator||Yes|
|Electric tilt adjustment||50˚|
|Electric legrest adjustment||Yes|
|Electric backrest adjustment||Yes|
|Electric stand-up function||Yes|
|ISO 7176-19/ISO 10542-3||Yes - crash tested|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details