Permobil headrest with modular link hardware
Permobil headrest is available in three widths - 7", 10" and 14" with dual layer foam pads for exceptional comfort. Dual layer foam is covered in waterproof stretch fabric that is cut for a clean, tailored look. The sides of the headrest pads can be shaped for lateral support, and a series of holes along the outer back edge provide attachment points for future headrest controls and supports. Permobil headrest offers easy positioning headrest pad with the new modular link hardware for exceptional comfort and adjustability. All adjustments can be made using the on-board tool in the backrest, further adjustability is provided by the backrest receiver, which not only holds the headrest at a number of settable heights, but can be flipped to increase height range.
Headrest provides aluminum keys which runs the length of each link and interlock with those of the next link to maximize surface contact and ensure joint stability. The keys are contained within a molded high density polyethylene shell that is ultrasonically welded along the seams. Headrest mounting system is a strong, though lightweight and available on all Corpus, Corpus 3G, Corpus HD and Corpus VS configurations.
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.