Permobil K300 PS junior power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil K300 PS junior power wheelchair comes with a standard adult power base, and the expandable seat pan allows for a custom fit no matter how fast a child grows. K300 PS is equipped with features such as EZ adjust armrests, the power seat elevator and power tilt functions, R-Net electronics and the uni-track system provide for maximum comfort and allow for an infinite number of adjustments and add-on accessories. Plus, the hot new colors chili pepper red, black onyx, platinum silver, pop star pink and titan blue and the tri-spoke wheel covers make any child the envy of the block.
Permobil K300 PS junior power wheelchair is made for the growing generation. For the sake of power and lack of limitations, it takes its chassis from an adult chair. But all else has been created for children and young people. The seat plate has total flexibility and expands with its owner. The K300 PS junior has arm and foot rests which are easy to swing aside in several directions.Features
- High performance power base
- Expandable seat pan for growth
- Enable countless adjustments and accessories
- Crash tested as per - ISO 7176-19/ISO 10542-3
- Hot new colors and matching tri-spoke wheel covers
|K300 power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||165 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||5 MPH, 6.5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||16 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||25"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 34|
|Drive electronics||90A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° up / 6° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||16.5"|
|Seat tube||16.5", 17.25", 18"|
|1 Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
2 Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|PS seating system|
|Center mount||90° - 150°|
|Armrest pad lengths||10", 13"|
|Seat widths||11" - 16"|
|Seat depths||10" - 18"|
|Backrest heights||16.5" - 22.5"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||No power option|
|Manual||85° - 115°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details