Permobil K300 PS Junior Power Wheelchair
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil K300 PS junior power wheelchair comes with an expandable seat pan, and a standard adult power base which allows for a custom fit no matter how fast a child grows. K300 PS junior power wheelchair is equipped with flip back armrests, power seat elevator and power tilt functions with R-Net electronics. Integrated Uni-Track for various adjustments and add-on accessories.
|PS JR Seating System|
Permobil PS Junior seating system is virtually unlimited in its adjustability. The expandable seat pan allows for a custom fit. PS JR offers an adjustable seat which can easily grow with the child.
Climbing and traction link system (Catlink)
Advanced flip back armrests
Comfortable aeron legrests
Power tilt functions
- High performance power base
- Expandable seat pan for growth
- Enable countless adjustments and accessories
- Crash tested as per - ISO 7176-19/ISO 10542-3
- Hot new colors and matching tri-spoke wheel covers
|K300 power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||165 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||5 MPH, 6.5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||16 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||25"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 34|
|Drive electronics||90A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° up / 6° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||16.5"|
|Seat tube||16.5", 17.25", 18"|
|1 Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
2 Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|PS seating system|
|Center mount||90° - 150°|
|Armrest pad lengths||10", 13"|
|Seat widths||11" - 16"|
|Seat depths||10" - 18"|
|Backrest heights||16.5" - 22.5"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||No power option|
|Manual||85° - 115°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details