Permobil K450 MX power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil K450 MX power wheelchair comes with center mount adjustable legrests and also with a free growth kit which is something that every kid wants. K450 MX power wheelchair features an all-wheel suspension system that provides a smooth ride, whether at school or playground. The power seat-to-floor function allows children to get down on the ground, transfers and playing with others. The seat-to-floor height ranges from 3" to 26" which makes it easy to sit at a table or counter and even to reach things down low. K450 MX provides R-Net electronics and has an array of power functions, including: seat elevator, seat-to-floor and optional power tilt.
Power on the go
Power seat elevator
- Quick battery access
- Advanced electronics
- Unique seating system
- Seat frame with uni-track
- Advanced suspension system
- Provide access to more of the user's vertical environment
|K450 power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||125 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||17 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||28"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 34|
|Drive electronics||90A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° up / 10° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||3" - 26"|
|Seat tube||No seat tube option|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|MX seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||No power option|
|Manual||90° - 125°|
|Armrest pad lengths||8", 12.5"|
|Seat widths||10", 12", 14", 16"|
|Seat depths||10" - 18"|
|Backrest heights||14" - 22.5"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||No power option|
|Manual||85° - 105°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details