Permobil Koala miniflex power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
This product is only available in our local service area
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil Koala Miniflex power wheelchair is designed especially for toddlers. Koala Miniflex power chair is built with rugged motor and front wheel drive technology which is also found in Permobil’s full-size adult chairs. Koala Miniflex power wheelchair is designed to grow with a child and scaled to fit the needs of children.
Permobil Koala Miniflex offers tilt feature which has now improved stability and rest, a necessity after a whole day of play. The low seat-to-floor height allows users to interact at the same height as their peers, and the integrated elevation provides them with easy access to a variety of surface heights such as tables and desks.
The Koala is designed to give freedom to many children, from early toddler years and up. Koala built in functions help the child in various ways. when the time is for a little rest, the backward tilt is perfect or get more comfortable by realigning position. The 5° forward tilt on the seat makes play easier and enhances alertness. The integrated, vertical height adjustment of the seat makes playing, bathing, grooming and eating easier.
Add a very narrow, 26” turning radius and the ability to effortlessly climb obstacles as high as 2.5”, the Koala miniflex is fun to drive. It is also safe. As its adult counterparts, the Koala is very steady and can negotiate sloping or irregular terrain, and maneuvers easily in sharp corners.
Now available with R-Net electronics
Optional footplate bumper also available
Remote stop system available as option
Power tilt functions
- 8" power seat elevator
- Available with leatherette or fabric upholstery
- Remote stopping device allows for parental control
- Pilot+ series programmable electronics are standard
- Optional bumper provides an ideal safety accommodation for beginner drivers
|Koala power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||110 lbs|
|Maximum speed options||4 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||15 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||21"|
|Optional seat elevator||4"|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° up / 6° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||15"|
|Seat tube||No seat tube option|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|MX seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||No power option|
|Manual||90° - 125°|
|Armrest pad lengths||8", 12.5"|
|Seat widths||10", 12", 14", 16"|
|Seat depths||10" - 18"|
|Backrest heights||14" - 22.5"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||No power option|
|Manual||85° - 105°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details