Permobil Koala miniflex power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
|Search permobil wheelchairs by diagnosis|
Permobil koala miniflex power wheelchair is the ideal wheelchair for toddlers. Designed to grow with a child for years to come, and scaled to fit the needs of children, the Permobil koala power chair is built with the same rugged motor and front wheel drive technology as Permobil’s full-size adult chairs. The low seat-to-floor height allows little users to interact at the same height as their peers, and the integrated elevation provides them with easy access to a variety of surface heights such as tables and desks. Plus, the tilt feature offers improved stability and rest, a necessity after a long day of play.
The Koala has become the means to freedom for many children, from early toddler years and up. The many practical functions built into the chair help the child in countless ways. The backward tilt is perfect when it is time for a little rest, or to realign position and get more comfortable. The 5° forward tilt on the seat makes play easier and enhances alertness. The integrated, vertical height adjustment of the seat makes playing, bathing, grooming and eating easier.
Add a very narrow, 26” turning radius and the ability to effortlessly climb obstacles as high as 2.5”, the Koala miniflex is fun to drive. It is also safe. As its adult counterparts, the Koala is very steady and can negotiate sloping or irregular terrain, and maneuvers easily in sharp corners.Features
- 8" power seat elevator
- Available with leatherette or fabric upholstery
- Remote stopping device allows for parental control
- Pilot+ series programmable electronics are standard
- Optional bumper provides an ideal safety accommodation for beginner drivers
|Koala power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||110 lbs|
|Maximum speed options||4 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||15 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||21"|
|Optional seat elevator||4"|
|Maximum slope (2)||10° up / 6° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||15"|
|Seat tube||No seat tube option|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|MX seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||No power option|
|Manual||90° - 125°|
|Armrest pad lengths||8", 12.5"|
|Seat widths||10", 12", 14", 16"|
|Seat depths||10" - 18"|
|Backrest heights||14" - 22.5"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||No power option|
|Manual||85° - 105°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect than the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details