Permobil M1 power wheelchair
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil M1 power wheelchair is a perfect solution for users who require a more traditional rehab style seating system with limited to no power seat functions with true quality solution. M1 power chair is designed with adaptable seating and positioning needs in mind which offers all the flexibility without the compromise
Adaptable seating & positioning: Open and sleek design with 1” diameter rigid tubular backrest frame allows mounting of virtually any seating and positioning solution. You can now select from a variety of positioning options from a simple curved back to custom molded seating - all with minimum loss of seat depth
Durability you can feel: You can feel confident that your chair can withstand the rigors of an active lifestyle. The M1 features locking flip back arm rests with two points of contact for added security. Center mount and swing-away legrest options designed for durability and ease of use
Proven technology: Reliability comes standard with proven drive unit technology also found in the M3 and F3 power series. The unique suspension geometry and linear spring design provides a more stable chassis while the vibration dampening FlexLink™ ensures a smooth ride over a variety of terrain.
|Permobil M1 power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||5 mph|
|Driving range||16 miles*|
|Minimum turning radius||20.5"|
|Optional seat elevator||12"|
|Recommended battery type||Group 34|
|Weight Including Batteries||319 lbs**|
|Drive electronics||R-Net 90A, VR2 PM 90 (Advanced) or|
PM 70 (Advanced and Basic)
|Seat to floor height||16",17",18"|
|Tilt options||0° - 50°|
|Recline options||85° – 110° (manual)|
|Legrest angle||80 – 140° (power) [ >19" seat depth]|
|90 – 150° (power) [ ≤19" seat depth]|
|80 – 135° (manual)|
|Backrest Height||18" – 29" (by 1" increments)|
|Seat depth||14" – 22" (by 1" increments)|
|Seat Width||14" – 22" (by 2" increments)|
|Armrest Options||2"x10", 2"x14", 4"x10", 4"x13"|
|NOTE* †Specifications may vary based upon configuration. Please refer to your owners manual for warnings and instructions for the safe operation of your wheelchair in a variety of driving conditions.|
††The maximum user weight for a seat depth of 14” cannot exceed 165 lbs.
* Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.
**Includes weight of base, curved backrest and battery.
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details