Permobil M300 Corpus HD power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil M300 Corpus heavy duty power wheelchair is designed to support users up to 450 lbs. M300 Corpus HD is equipped with sturdy arm and leg rests as well as wider footplates to create additional room and comfort. The M300 base is highly maneuverable and has been both extended and widened, while the suspension has been strengthened for an overall more stable platform. The M300 HD comes with Corpus seating system which is ultimate in comfort with a power tilt range of 0 — 45° and recline of 85 — 150°. The ultra-strong actuators allow users to safely elevate their feet, while the durable mesh-style upholstery helps to keep moisture away from the body.
|Available Power Functions|
|CORPUS HD Seating System|
Corpus® HD seating system strengthens is designed specifically for users whose weight capacity of 450 lbs. while maintaining power functions, quality and comfort.
- Incredibly strong actuators for seat functions
- Adjustable, extremely durable, sturdy legrests
- Oversized, independently adjustable footplates
- Independently adjustable suspension for a smooth ride under any condition
|M300 Power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||17.8 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||22"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 24, Group 34|
|Drive electronics||120A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||7.5° up / 7.5° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||17.5"|
|Seat tube||18", 19", 20"|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|Corpus HD seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||85° - 170°|
|Manual||85° - 170°|
|Armrest pad lengths||13", 16", 18"|
|Seat widths||19", 21", 23", 25"|
|Seat depths||19" - 25"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||85° - 150°|
|Manual||85° - 120°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details