Permobil M300 Corpus HD power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil M300 Corpus heavy duty power wheelchair is designed specifically for users up to 450 lbs. M300 Corpus HD has extremely sturdy arm and legrests as well as wider footplates for additional room, and it features the renowned corpus seating system for the ultimate comfort with an unmatched power tilt range of 0° - 45° and an unprecedented recline of 85° - 150°. M300 wheelchair base is highly maneuverable and has been both extended and widened for the HD model, while the suspension has been strengthened for an overall more stable platform. M300 Corpus HD wheelchair has ultra-strong actuators which allow users to safely elevate their feet above their hearts, while the durable mesh-style upholstery helps keep moisture away from the body.Features
- Incredibly strong actuators for seat functions
- Adjustable, extremely durable, sturdy legrests
- Oversized, independently adjustable footplates
- Independently adjustable suspension for a smooth ride under any condition
|M300 Power wheelchair|
|Maximum user weight||450 lbs.|
|Maximum speed options||5 MPH|
|Driving range (1)||17.8 miles|
|Minimum turning radius||22"|
|Optional seat elevator||8"|
|Battery type||Group 24, Group 34|
|Drive electronics||120A R-net|
|Maximum slope (2)||7.5° up / 7.5° down|
|Seat to floor height||Elevator||17.5"|
|Seat tube||18", 19", 20"|
|(1) Actual driving range will vary based on driving and battery conditions.|
(2) Refer to owner manual for safe driving practices.
|Corpus HD seating system|
|Legrest elevation||Power||85° - 170°|
|Manual||85° - 170°|
|Armrest pad lengths||13", 16", 18"|
|Seat widths||19", 21", 23", 25"|
|Seat depths||19" - 25"|
|Tilt options||Power||0° - 45°|
|Manual||No manual option|
|Recline options||Power||85° - 150°|
|Manual||85° - 120°|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details