Permobil M300 PS junior power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
|Power wheelchair buyer's guide|
Permobil M300 PS junior power wheelchair combines the features of M300 base with the PS Jr. seating system which is perfect for pediatrics. M300 PS JR is equipped with expandable seat pan which allows for a custom fit, so the chair can grow with the child. Plus, PS Jr. is designed with convenient flip-back armrests which makes easy transfers for children. And UniTrack which is standard on the PS Jr. that can manage a variety of adjustments and accessories for added comfort. M300 PS junior power wheelchair comes with a tight turning radius which able to maneuver through home with ease, while innovative CATLink (Climbing and Traction Linkage) System increases capability to get over obstacles and helps to prevent high-centering.
|PS JR Seating System|
Permobil PS Junior seating system is virtually unlimited in its adjustability. The expandable seat pan allows for a custom fit. PS JR offers an adjustable seat which can easily grow with the child.
Climbing and traction link system (Catlink)
Advanced flip back armrests
Comfortable aeron legrests
Power seat elevate
- Maximum user weight 165 lbs.
- Aeron legrests allow for better positioning and stability
- Flip-back armrests conveniently flip back and completely out of the way for easier transfers
- 20”/510 mm tight turning radius increases maneuverability indoors and handling outdoors
- CAT link - Front and rear casters are connected through the drive wheels for added climbing stability
Permobil M300 PS junior power wheelchair
Minimum turning radius
Optional seat elevator
9° up/9° down
Armrest pad lengths
11” - 16”
10” - 18”
16.5” - 22.5”
17", 17.75", 18.5"
Recline options (manual)
85° - 125°
0° - 45°(power), 0° - 45°(manual)
Legrest elevation (options)
70°(fixed),90° - 150°(center mount)
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of One year under proper use, care and service.
- Permobil warrants the frame of each chassis for the lifetime of the customer.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product (powered wheelchair base and/or seating system) is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details