Permobil R-net bluetooth iDevice module
Permobil R-net bluetooth module allows input device commands, such as joystick movements or switch clicks, to be used to operate an iDevice (iPhone, iPad or iPod), Android device or personal computer. R-net Bluetooth iDevice Module connected to your smartphone or computer.
Permobil Bluetooth iDevice module allows users to access iOS Switch Control* and VoiceOver accessibility modes (only available in iOS7 or greater). Input commands from a joystick, alternative drive or switch are transferred into iOS actions. In Switch Control, inputs can be assigned to different actions for more personalization. And with each input able to activate up to three iOS functions based on the length of the input (short, medium and long).
If a R-net iDevice Module is connected then it can be paired with an iDevice, such as an iPhone or iPad. Once pairing is completed the R-Net iDevice Module makes use of the Accessibility options Switch Control or VoiceOver to allow R-Net Input Device commands (joystick nudges) to control and/or access any of the applications on the iDevice, such as making phone calls, launching the internet or sending text messages.
- Included bracket and hardware provide a clean mounting solution
- Power is provided by the R-net electronics; therefore, no charging or additional power supply is required
- Each module can be paired to up to 4 devices; however, only one device can be controlled at a single time
- R-net Bluetooth Modules are sold with a 1.5m R-net Bus Cable and two mono jack cables for direct switch inputs (switches not included)
|Permobil R-net bluetooth iDevice module|
|Operating range||5 Meters|
|Operating temperature||– 25°C to + 50°C|
|Storage temperature||– 40°C to + 60°C|
|EMC tested on Sample wheelchair|
|Susceptibility||tested to 30V/m to EN12184|
|Emissions||TO EN55022 Class B|
|ESD||IEC 801 part 2|
Permobil warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of Two Years under proper use, care and service.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized Permobil Dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer by Permobil, whichever comes first.
Permobil will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions Apply for Return Policy of this Product.