Permobil RAM X-grip 10" tablet holder
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Permobil RAM X-grip tablet holder provides a secure mount for most 10” screen tablets, with or without a protective sleeve. RAM X-grip tablet holder comes with swing-away mounting system which allows the holder to be easily attached to the UniTrack rail and provides the stability and convenience. RAM X-grip easily rotates to portrait or landscape orientation, while spring loaded arms can securely hold and easily release tablet.
- Swing Away Mount
- Easily Configurable
- Adjustable Supports
Compatible Power Wheelchairs
|Permobil RAM X-grip 10" tablet holder|
|Maximum Length (w/adjustable supports)||10.25”|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Period of two years under proper use, care and service.
- All warranties will cover parts only and do not extend beyond the initial purchaser from an authorized dealer.
- Warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement for installation or repair and any such product.
Commencement of Warranty period:
Each warranty shall begin on the date the product is first delivered to the customer, or forty (40) days from the date the product is shipped to the Dealer, whichever comes first.
Dealer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A restocking fee of $50 or 25% will be charged when the R.A. is issued between 30 and 60 days of purchase, for those items returned in new, resalable and complete condition.
- R.A. is valid only for 30 days from the date of issue.
- All returns must have an R.A. number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund.
- No returns, including custom fabrication jobs, will be accepted after 60 days.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.