Derma sciences petrolatum impregnated gauze 1" x 36" - 12/box
Derma Sciences Petrolatum Impregnated Gauze 1" x 36", Sterile, Latex-free
These sterile, petrolatum impregnated dressings are designed to provide non-adherent packing for full thickness wounds, providing a moist environment conducive to healing. It is used for management of full-thickness chronic wounds, such as pressure ulcers (stages II - IV), tunneling wounds and non-infected wounds.
- Made of fine, soft, conformable gauze impregnated with white petroleum.
- Removal causes minimal trauma to wound.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details