Pioneering Spirit premium travel wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pioneering Spirit premium travel wheelchair is lightweight with the combination of quality, durability, comfort and style. Premium travel wheelchair has a reinforced frame, which combines the strength of steel with the lightness of aluminum. This convenient and portable wheelchair comes in two sizes and also has a choice in fabric colors. It gives freedom to the client as well as the caregiver to travel without the burden of lugging around a traditional wheelchair. It offers a non-medical look and folds easily for transportation.
|Pioneering Spirit premium travel wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||170 lbs.||250 lbs.|
|Weight of chair||22 lbs.||23 lbs.|
|Folded dimensions (L x W x H)||43.5" x 12.5" x 13"||44" x 13" x 14"|
- The manufacturer provides this product with a lifetime warranty on the Frame to the original purchaser/buyer.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation, service/alterations made by unauthorized personnel, accident or misuse.
- Parts such as upholstery, tires, hand grips and other wearable items and accessories are not covered under this warranty.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of customer’s receipt of product.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee for all returned online and catalog sales.
- All returns must have an RGA number (returned goods authorization number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The item(s) must be in new and resalable condition and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- All online and catalog sales for wheelchair(s) with custom modifications, are non returnable / non refundable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.