PolyMem QuadraFoam Island Hydrogel Dressing, 6" x 6" - 15/box
Adhesive-Coated Urethane Film, Waterproof
Ferris PolyMem® Film Adhesive Wound Dressing is an ultra-thin, adhesive-coated urethane film that provides a breathable yet tough, protective, waterproof dressing with unsurpassed versatility. It does not require tape or secondary dressing. The exclusive, patented tab system allows for easy application, while maintaining membrane stability. It provides a warm, moist, healing environment that promotes formation of granulation tissue and re-epithelialization.
- Thick and absorbent.
- Effectively cleanses, fills, absorbs, and moistens wounds throughout the healing continuum.
- Contains a mild, non-toxic cleansing agent activated by moisture that is gradually released into the wound bed.
- It gently expands to fill and conform to the wound.
- Wicks away up to ten times its weight in exudate.
- Moisturizer keeps the dressing pad from adhering to the wound, so it removes with virtually no pain, improving the caregiver-patient interaction and overall care experience.
- Easy-to-use dressing.
- Standard, hydrophilic, polyurethane membrane matrix with a semi-permeable, continuous, thin-film dressing.
- Streamlines the process of treating wounds.
- Creates an optimal healing environment.
- Exclusive, patented tab system allows for easy application, while maintaining membrane sterility.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details