PolyWIC Wound Filler, 4g, 3" x 3" - each
Ferris PolyWIC® Wound Filler is fomulated especially for cavity wounds exhibiting copious amounts of exudate, PolyWIC® will expand within the wound cavity to fill dead space, keeping the wound bed clean and moisturized while absorbing excess fluid. PolyWIC® Cavity Wound Filler contains all the same wound healing agents as PolyMem®, however, the membrane is thicker and the semipermeable thin film backing on PolyMem® is not required on PolyWIC®.
- Facilitates management of deep cavity wounds.
- Quickly absorbs moisture and wound fluid.
- Thick membrane for increased absorption.
- Perforated for ease of use and can be cut to size.
- Will automatically donate moisture or absorb exudate, depending on condition of wound bed and fluid level in dressing.
- Will not dehydrate wound bed.
- Reduces need to cleanse wound bed during dressing changes.
- Reduces disruption of newly forming tissues.
- Gently expands to wick up excess exudates.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details