POSAlinc 180 swing-away knee adductor
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
POSAlinc 180 Swing-away knee adductor is designed with limited hand function in mind. 180 Swing-away knee adductor features large button which enables easy access to release the knee adductor for transfers. The pad then locks back in place with a single swing-away motion.
In addition to its beautiful simplicity, POSAlinc 180 leads the pack in durability. AEL POSAlinc knee adductor now includes a redesigned cane clamp that houses a set screw to resist slipping on cane mounts. The non-marring set screw grips the cane rather than bites – making it less likely to distress the frame.
AEL POSAlinc technology includes multi-positioning posts and joints for precise placement. Easily adjust the lateral and anterior distance between the pad and the mounting point, angle of the pad, and height of the post.
- Mount side: Left & Right
- Frame mount: 7/8", 1" & Track
- Pad Size: 3" x 4", 4" x 6" & 5" x 7"
- Post length: Standard (7") & Extended (10")
Suggested for physical conditions: Knee adductors are used to position the knees out of abduction and into better alignment, which can provide for improved weight bearing and stability
Note: All stock pads include ½" Medium SunMate with a black Neoprene cover.
POSAlinc 180 Swing-away knee adductor features
180° Swing away
|POSAlinc 180 swing-away knee adductor|
|Pad size||Frame mount||Post option||Side|
|3” x 4”||7/8"||Standard (7”) & Extended (10")||Left/right|
|4” x 6”||1"||Standard (7”) & Extended (10")||Left/right|
|5” x 7"||Track||Standard (7”) & Extended (10")||Left/right|
Any product found to be defective in material and workmanship during normal use will be repaired or replaced according to the schedule below:
- Hardware - Lifetime
- Soft Goods - 1 Year
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- No returns accepted after 30 days from date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to inspection by us and some returns may be charged a restocking and/or rework fee
- All returns must have an RA number (Returned Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- Custom fabricated products may not be returned.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.