Posey Company SkinSleeves Small Red 15-1/2" L - each
Posey SkinSleeves are non-compression knitted coverings used to protectFragile skin, wound sites, and IV sites. These skin sleeves are manufactured with soft cotton, nylon and spandex 4-way stretch yarn and is adaptable to a wide variety of individuals. The SkinSleeves are latexFree. Sizes available include large, medium and small. Gel padded sleeves are also available. Posey SkinSleeves are available in light or dark tones to blend with the patient's own skin. You may easily adjust the sleeve for the amount of necessary skin protection. Skin Sleeves are used to help prevent the disruption of medical treatment by camouflaging IV and wound areas. Padded SkinSleeves are also available for extra protection (light tone only). The padded Skin Sleeves feature thicker plush pile with pressure absorbing gel pads located under the elbow.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites.
- Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
- Knitted from latex-free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
- Models available with two different skin tone colors or with extra padding.
- Arm SkinSleeves also available with sewn in pressure absorbing pads positioned at the elbow bony prominences.
- Features color coded sizing bands.
- Machine washable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details