Pressalit 2000 shower and changing table
Pressalit 2000 shower and changing table is comfortable and stylish in design for both user and caregiver. This is considered to be the best product for private homes, public bathrooms, hospitals, institutions, and many other areas. To prevent water from splashing on the caregiver or the floor this table features a water collection tray with an integrated water outlet. The flexible hose attached to the center-mounted outlet of the water collection tray, can be connected to either an outlet in the floor or on the wall.
The 2000 shower table comes with a safety rail that can be folded easily up or down and the slightly curved form makes the table extremely comfortable and safe. The integrated pneumatic cylinders enable the table to be folded out of the way when not in use to maximize floor space. The flexibility of this table provides optimal working conditions for the carer and a high level of comfort and safety for the user.Features
- Electrically height adjustable
- Powder-lacquered stainless steel material
- Integrated pneumatic cylinders for folding the table
- Easy to clean stretcher with washable & removable cover
- Includes safety rail and water collection tray with integrated outlet
- Electric with wired hand control - red button indicates "Up" and "Down"
Buy and Get Free Mounting Kit
|Pressalit Care 2000 Shower and Changing Table|
|Materials||Model 1 - Powder-lacquered stainless steel, canvas (PVC-coated for extra durability) and polystyrene.|
Model 2 - Powder-lacquered stainless steel, coated mesh cover and polystyrene.
|Product capacity||Maximum load: 385 lbs.|
When the table is loaded with 440 lbs, each mounting bolt supports 51 lbs.
|Outer measurements: With safety rail||35.4" W x 70.9" L|
|Adjustment height||27.6 inch (From 11.8" to 39.4")|
|Mains connection (V)||120 V|
|Power consumption (maximum load)||70 W|
|Dimensioned drawing, inch|
|Note: This product has been tested statically with a load of 970 lbs as the IEC 60601-standard requires testing with a safety factor.|
Pressalit Fixation Guide 2000 Coated Canvas
Pressalit Mounting Instructions 2000 Coated Canvas
Pressalit Quick Guide 2000 Coated Canvas
Pressalit Technical Datasheet 2000 Coated Canvas
Pressalit User Guide 2000 Coated Canvas
Pressalit Declaration Of Conformity 2000 Mesh Cover
Pressalit Fixation Guide 2000 Mesh Cover
Pressalit Mounting Instructions 2000 Mesh Cover
Pressalit Quick Guide 2000 Mesh Cover
Pressalit Technical Datasheet 2000 Mesh Cover
Pressalit User Guide 2000 Mesh Cover
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 3 years for original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
NOTICE: If the product is installed in an atmosphere heavy in salt or chloride, the warranty of the nursing bench will be reduced from the normal 3 years to 1 year. Salt and chloride have a corrosive effect on the products components and will cause a decrease in the life expectancy of the product. The damaging effects can, however, be reduced if the product is showered with tap water on a daily basis.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
- Please call us for specific details.