Pressalit 3000 height adjustable shower and changing table
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
Pressalit Care 3000 height adjustable shower and changing table has stylish design combined with optimal comfort for both user and helper which makes it the best product in the market for private homes, public bathrooms, hospitals, institutions, and many other areas. A water collection tray with an integrated water outlet is included which prevents water from splashing on the caregiver or the floor. The electrically height-adjustable changing table features integrated pneumatic cylinders that enable the table to be folded out of the way when not in use to maximize floor space.Ergonomy
The showering and changing table 3000 series provides maximum safety and comfort. It includes comfortable and durable surfaces with polyurethane foam and aluminum. The flexibility of the changing table provides optimal working conditions for the caregiver as well as a high level of comfort and safety for the user.Maximum load: 440 lbs.
When the table is loaded with 440 lbs, each mounting bolt supports 57 lbs. This product has been tested statically with a load of 1100 lbs as the IEC 60601-standard requires testing with a safety factor.Features
- Integrated pneumatic cylinders
- Comfortable surface, easy to turn users over
- Includes water collection tray with an integrated outlet
- Includes safety rail that can be folded easily up or down
- The slightly curved form makes the table extremely comfortable and safe
- Adjustable neck support can be moved to either end of the changing table
- Flexible hose attached to the center-mounted outlet of the water collection tray
Buy and Get Free Mounting Kit
|Pressalit Care 3000 Shower and Changing Table Height Adjustable|
|Materials||Powder-lacquered stainless steel, aluminium, polyurethane foam and polystyrene.|
|Product capacity||Maximum load: 440 lbs. |
When the table is loaded with 440 lbs, each mounting bolt supports 57 lbs.
|Outer measurements: With safety rail||Size 1: 40.4" W x 55.5" L |
Size 2: 40.4" W x 75.2" L
|Surface length||Size 1: 51.2" L|
Size 2: 70.9" L
|Adjustment height||27.58 inch (From 11.8" to 39.4")|
|Mains connection (V)||120 V|
|Power consumption (maximum load)||144 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||2 W|
|Speed, upwards||0.59 inch/s|
|Speed, downwards||0.79 inch/s|
|Noise level||48 dB|
|Actuator (motor)||LA40CS Careline (Linak) 4000 N, IPX6|
|Control box||SMPS14 Careline (Linak), IPX6|
|Wired remote control||HB3 (Linak), IPX6|
|Dimensioned drawing - Size 1, inch||Dimensioned drawing - Size 2, inch|
|Note: This product has been tested statically with a load of 1100 lbs as the IEC 60601-standard requires testing with a safety factor.|
Pressalit Fixation Guide 3000 Height Adjustable
Pressalit Mounting Instructions 3000 Height Adjustable
Pressalit Quick Guide 3000 Height Adjustable
Pressalit Technical Datasheet 3000 Height Adjustable Size 1
Pressalit Technical Datasheet 3000 Height Adjustable Size 2
Pressalit User Guide 3000 Height Adjustable
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 3 years for original consumer/purchaser.
- This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment.
- This warranty is an expression of confidence in materials and workmanship of products and assurance to the consumer of years of dependable service.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty the manufacturer will at its option, repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear.
- The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions given by the product manufacturer.
NOTICE: If the product is installed in an atmosphere heavy in salt or chloride, the warranty of the nursing bench will be reduced from the normal 3 years to 1 year. Salt and chloride have a corrosive effect on the products components and will cause a decrease in the life expectancy of the product. The damaging effects can, however, be reduced if the product is showered with tap water on a daily basis.
Please call us for specific details.
- This is a special order item and cannot be returned.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- Returns will be accepted only if a wrong product is delivered other than what originally ordered or product received with manufacturing defect.
- It is customer's responsibility to check the product upon delivery and note any such discrepancy at the earliest and report the dealer.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for return policy of this product.
- Please call us for specific details.