Pride Essential LC-105 3-position, full recline lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Lift chair position guide
Pride Essential LC-105 3-position, full recline chaise lounger lift chair delivers superb value and excellent comfort. Pride LC-105 has a quiet and smooth operation and adds a stylish design to any home decor. LC-105 lift chair can be controlled with just a push of button, you can stand or recline simply and smoothly. The LC-105 lift chair comes with engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame and has integrated battery backup in case of power failure.
For custom fabric option, please call us for specific detail..
- Fire retardant
- Removable back
- Weight capacity - 325 lbs.
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
|Pride Essential LC-105 3-position, lift chair|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|User height range||5'2" - 5'10"|
|Seat to floor||18"|
|Top of back to seat||27.5"|
|Back style||Sewn Pillow Back|
|Fully padded chaise||Yes|
|Heat & massage option||No|
|Distance from wall||18"|
|Overall chair width||32.75"|
|Chair weight||96 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Metal Frame, Transformer/Control Boxes.
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.