Pride Essential LC-105 3-position lift chair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Lift chair position guide
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Essential LC-105 3-position, full recline lift chair delivers superb value and excellent comfort. Pride LC-105 has a quiet and smooth operation and adds a stylish design to any home decor. LC-105 chaise lounger comes with easy-to-use 2 button hand control for changing position as per the user requirements. The wooden frame is composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood for added strength and durability. LC-105 lift chair has integrated battery backup in case of power failure.LC-105 comes standard with:
- Hand control
- Rolled armrest
- Head and arm covers
- Superb construction
- Large dual pockets for storage
- Fire retardant
- Removable back
- Sinuous spring seating
- Weight capacity - 325 lbs.
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
Note: Custom fabric option available upon special request, please call us for quote..
|Pride Essential LC-105 3-position lift chair|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|User height range||5'2" - 5'10"|
|Seat to floor||18"|
|Top of back to seat||28"|
|Back style||Sewn Pillow Back|
|Fully padded chaise||Yes|
|Heat & massage option||No|
|Seating Type||Sinuous Spring|
|Distance from wall||17"|
|Overall chair width||33"|
|Chair weight||96 lbs.|
- Manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the period of One (1) years to the original consumer/purchaser from the date of purchase.
- Manufacturer will repair or replace at his option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Motor, Chair Frame, Transformer/Control Boxes, Hand Control, Recline Mechanisms
- This warranty does not extend to fabric.
- The manufacturer is not responsible or obligated to pay for labor, service calls, shipping, and/or any other charges incurred for repair of the product.
- All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
Please refer the Pride Lift Chair warrantyfor complete information.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.