Pride Go Chair MED travel power wheelchair - Quick Ship
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Go Chair MED travel power wheelchair is compact, portable, and perfect for travel, the Go Chair MED has a large footplate that gives comfort. Go Chair MED wheelchair has 300 lbs. weight capacity and convenient feather-touch disassembly.
Go Chair MED comes standard with:
- 60" lap belt
- Foot platform
- GC3 controller
- 18 amp batteries
- 2-amp off-board charger
- Joystick mounting bracket (fixed in-line)
- Range up to 8.6 miles
- Speeds up to 3.7 mph
- Compact turning radius
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Compact, 25.5” Turning radius
- The heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- Large footplate for added comfort
- Intuitive controller and easy to operate
- One hand feather-touch disassembly for quick transport and storage
|Pride Go Chair MED travel power wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed 2||Up to 3.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance 4||1.75" at motor|
|Turning Radius 4||25.5"|
|Overall Length 4||28.5"|
|Overall Width 4||25.5" with armrest|
|Seat-to-Ground Height||22" - 23"|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Range Per Charge 2,3||Up to 8.6 miles|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled 4||36 lbs. rear section|
|Standard Seating 6|| Type: compact, foldable|
Material: Black vinyl
Dimensions: 18”x17”/ weight- 29 lbs. or 20”x18”/ weight- 32 lbs.
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, rear-wheel drive|
|Braking System||regenerative and electromechanical|
|Standard Electronics||40-amp, PG GC3|
|Battery Requirements 5|| (2) 18 Ah, 12 V, deep cycle|
Weight- 14 lbs. each
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2-amp|
|Medicare Code Coverage||HCPCS Code: Group 2: Standard, Portable (K0821)|
|1 Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.|
|2 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.|
|3 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.|
|4 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.|
|5 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.|
|6 Seat weight includes the joystick.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.