Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair comes with feather-touch disassembly, you can take your Go Chair to all your favorite places and enjoy greater independence..
Go Chair key features:
Maximum Foot Space: Large footplate for comfortability
Built-In Storage: Dual swing-away, under seat storage for added convenience
Comfortable Seating: 18" x 17", 5 point swivel seat with height and width adjustable armrest
Feather-Touch Disassembly: Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- 60" lap belt
- Large footplate
- 18 amp batteries
- 25.5" turning radius
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Your choice of six colors
- Number one for portability
- Heaviest piece is only 36 lbs.
- Up to 3.7 mph maximum speed
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- 18" x 17", 5-point swivel seat with latch release
- 8.7 miles per charge at 300 lbs., 13.2 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Convenient under seat storage keeps your personal items close at hand
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
|Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||25.5"|
|Length 1,2||28.5" without front rigging|
|33" with front rigging|
|Maximum Speed 3||up to 3.7 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||1.8" at motor, 1.7" at anti-tip, 2.7" at foot bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||9" solid|
|Rear Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Standard Electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Battery Size (2 required)||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle|
|Standard Battery Charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 8.7 miles (std), 10.9 miles with extended range|
|Battery Weight5||14 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||36 lbs. (rear)|
|Standard Seat Weight||30 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||Compact, Foldable (18" x 17")|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
|1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
|2 Without front riggings.|
|3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|4 Does not include seat or battery weights.|
|5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.|
|6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.