Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair features enhanced performance and comfort, along with feather-touch disassembly which allows client to enjoy light-weight travel and independence on the go. With an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a sleek, bold look, the new Go-Chair makes travel easy.
|Pride Go-chair travel power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning radius1||25.4" with foot platform|
|Length1,2||28.5" without front rigging|
33" with front rigging
|Maximum speed3||up to 3.7 mph|
|Ground clearance1||1.6" at anti-tip|
|Front wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drive wheels||9" solid|
|Rear wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Standard electronics||40 amp, PG GC3 (non-programmable)|
|Battery size (2 required)||18 Ah, 12 V, deep-cycle|
|Standard battery charger||Off-board, 2 amp|
|Per-charge range3,11||Up to 8.74 miles|
|Battery weight9||14 lbs. each|
|Weight of heaviest piece5||36 lbs. (rear)|
|Standard seat weight||30 lbs.|
|Standard seat size||Compact, foldable (18"x17")|
|1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
|2 Without front riggings.|
|3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|5 Does not include seat or battery weights.|
|9 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.|
|11 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.|
Manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Fixed-position seat post.
- 13 Months Limited Warranty: Electronic components including charger assembly, controller, joystick and main frame assemblies including metal seat framing. Other components including electrical harnesses, accessories, anti-tip forks, front riggings, bearings & bushings, motor/gearbox assembly, brakes (electronic function only), caster forks and front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs, circumstances beyond the control of manufacturer, labor, service calls, shipping and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, in advance, by manufacturer, repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer.
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Commercial use or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance or storage
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost.
- Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for Warranty of this product.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.