Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter
Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter is compact and lightweight, the Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is exceptionally stable and lets you drive easily in smaller spaces.
Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel key features:
Easy Charging: Port conveniently located charger on tiller
Comfortable Seating: Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
Interchangeable Shrouds: Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue
Feather-Touch Disassembly: Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front basket
- Flat-free non-marking tires
- 3.5-amp off-board charger
- Interchangeable red and blue shrouds
- Compact, foldable seat (17" W x 17" D)
- 44" turning radius
- Standard front basket
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Interchangeable shround panels in red and blue
- (12AH) 8.5 miles per charge or (18AH) 12.4 miles per charge
- Delta Tiller with charger port to conveniently charge your scooter
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
|Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.25" - 20.25"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each|
|(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)|
|14 lbs. each|
|(18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)|
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8.5 miles (12AH), up to 12.4 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||29 lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.