Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter comes with a standard 12AH battery but allows users to upgrade to an 18AH for improved travel range. The Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel scooter is lightweight, easy to disassemble, and ships with interchangeable panels in three different colors. Disassembly is easily accomplished with one hand and interchangeable panels allow users to modify the appearance very easily. The Pride Go-Go elite traveller's compact size allows it to be navigated through narrow hallways and tight spaces easily while also providing decent outdoor performance. The smaller 12AH battery can be kept for short trips or the 18AH battery can be used when the trips are planned to be day long.Features
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism
- Modular design for serviceability
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Frame easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces
|Configuration 1||Configuration 2|
|Pride Go-Go elite traveller 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 MPH|
|Ground clearance||2.25" at mid-frame|
|1.38" at motor|
|Tire size front||2" x 8"|
|Tire size rear||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Range per charge||(12 Ah) Up to 7.2 miles|
|(18Ah) Up to 10.4 miles|
|Total weight without battery pack||75.5 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled (Front section)||29.5 lbs.|
|Material: Black vinyl|
|Standard seating||Width: 17"|
|Weight: 22.5 lbs.|
|Drive system||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual braking system||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery requirements||Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle|
Size: (Standard) 12 Ah; (Optional) 18 Ah
|Battery pack weight||Standard: 12 Ah battery pack: 19.5 lbs.|
|Optional: 18 Ah battery pack: 29.5 lbs.|
|Battery charger||2 amp off-board charger|
|Maximum allowable incline||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum angle capacity||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum obstacle climbing ability||2"|
|Seat to floor height||15.75"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.