Pride Go-Go elite traveller 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Go-Go elite traveller 4-wheel mobility scooter is a highly portable unit that makes transporting it very easy. The Pride Go-Go elite traveller's compact size allows it to be navigated through narrow hallways and tight spaces easily while also providing decent outdoor performance. The elite traveller scooter comes with a standard 12AH battery but also allows users to upgrade to an 18AH for improved travel range. It's lightweight design and ease of disassembly means nearly anyone will be able to load and unload their elite traveller scooter. Elite traveller mobility scooter ships with body panels in three different colors which are interchangeable giving it a fresh new look everyday.Features
- Modular design for serviceability
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
|Configuration 1||Configuration 2|
|Pride Go-Go elite traveller 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" Solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4 mph|
|Overall Width of Base||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.13"-20.13"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)|
|14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)|
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 9.7 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and Blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||34 lbs. (Front Section)|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.