Pride Go-Go ES2 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Pride Go-Go ES 2 3-wheel mobility scooter brings exceptional value and easy transportation together in a compact, lightweight package. Go-Go ES 2 offers a stable design. A front canvas basket provides the storage you need for a quick trip to the store or an afternoon of errands.
Go-Go ES 2 3-Wheel key features:
Comfortable Seating: Foldable, compact black vinyl seat
Convenient Storage: Easy to remove front basket for your convenience
Two Speed Settings: Ultimate control with High and Low for indoor and outdoor use
Innovative Frame: Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability
Go-Go ES 2 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- 50" lap belt
- Two 12 Ah batteries
- Front canvas basket
- 2-amp off-board charger
- Compact, foldable seat (17" W x 15" D)
- 31" turning radius
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 6.8 miles per charge
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Two speed settings - high and low (outdoor/indoor)
- Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered seating with armrests
- Lightweight, one-piece frame that is stable and portable
- Standard, removable front canvas basket provides storage
|Pride Go-Go ES 2 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||2" x 7.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3" x 7.5" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.5" at motor, 0.75" at anti-tip|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19" - 20"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 15")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 6.8 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Black|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||41.4 lbs. (Scooter base)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.