Pride Go-Go ES 2 3-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Go-Go ES 2 3-wheel mobility scooter brings exceptional value and easy transportation together in a compact, lightweight package. The stylish Go-Go ES 2 has a weight capacity of 250 lbs. and a convenient canvas basket located on the tiller. Go-Go ES 2 has a turning radius of 32" and dual braking system that are electronic, regenerative & electromechanical. Go-Go ES 2 requires (2) Battery of 10 AH & its per charge range is 6 miles. Go-Go ES 2 can run on the speed of 4 mph & has a ground clearance of 2" at Mid-Frame.
Buy now and get free one year labor contract and curbside deliveryFeatures
- One-year labor contract
- Removable front canvas basket
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Two speed settings - high and low (indoor/outdoor)
- Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability
|Pride Go-Go ES 2 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Front Tires||2" x 7.5" Solid|
|Rear Tires||3" x 7.5" Solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.5" at motor|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||19"-20"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 15")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||6 lbs. each|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 6 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 1.5A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Black|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||41.4 lbs. (Scooter base)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Drivetrain, Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.