Pride Go-Go LX 4 wheel travel scooter with CTS
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride go-go LX 4 wheel travel scooter with CTS has sleek style, feather-touch disassembly and standard LED lighting, the Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension brings a new level of performance and most advanced travel product available. Go-Go LX 4 wheel scooter's performance is enhanced by the front frame-mounted seat post which offers maximum stability. Go-Go LX travel scooter comes with a foldable, compact seat, a front basket, standard LED lighting and non-scuff tires.
Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel key features:
Comfortable Seating: Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
Best-in-Class Ride Quality: Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS), incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains
Delta Tiller: Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Interchangeable Shrouds: Includes sets of easily changeable colored panels: red and blue. Optional Colors Available*: Onyx Black, Orion Yellow, Pearl Pink, and Sunburst Orange.
Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front basket
- Flat-free tires
- 3.5 AMP off-board charger
- Interchangeable red and blue shrouds
- Foldable, Molded plastic seat (17"W x 17"D)
- Standard LED lighting
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta Tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
|Pride Go-Go LX 4 wheel travel scooter with CTS|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||0.75” at anti-tip|
|Overall Width of Base**||20.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.75" - 22.25"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||12AH 9 lbs. each|
|18AH 14 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements||(2) 12AH OR (2) 18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 8.6 miles (12AH)|
|Up to 12.6 Miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red, Blue|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||37 lbs.|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.