Pride Go-Go sport 3-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Go-Go sport 3-wheel mobility scooter has all-new frame design that easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage. Go-Go sport scooter includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored shroud panels in red and blue. Go-Go sport mobility scooter has front frame-mounted seat post that offers maximum stability.
Go-Go sport 3-wheel mobility scooter comes with convenient off-board dual voltage charger which can charge battery pack on-board or off-board. Go-Go sport 3-wheel mobility scooter comes with microprocessor-based controller that offers optimal power management and added safety features.
|Pride Go-Go sport 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4.7 MPH|
|Ground clearance||3" at midframe|
|1.5" at motor|
|Tire size front||3" x 8"|
|Tire size rear||3" x 9" Solid|
|Range per charge||(18 Ah) Up to 12.7 miles|
|Total Weight Without Batteries||92.8 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled (Front Section)||35.8 lbs|
|Material: Black Vinyl|
|Standard Seating||Width: 17"|
|Weight: 23 lbs.|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements||Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle|
|Size: 18 Ah or 20 Ah|
|Battery Pack Weight||18 Ah battery pack: 27.4 lbs.|
|20 Ah battery pack: 29.5 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||2 amp off-board charger|
|Maximum Allowable Incline||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum Angle Capacity||9° (15.8%)|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability||2"|
|Seat to Floor Height||17" - 18"|
|Overall Height||35" - 36"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Drivetrain, Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.