Pride Go-Go sport 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Go-Go sport 4-wheel mobility scooter comes with microprocessor-based controller that offers optimal power management and added safety features. Go-Go Sport scooter includes 2 sets of easily changeable colored shroud panels in red and blue. Go-Go sport mobility scooter has front frame-mounted seat post that offers maximum stability.
Go-Go sport 4-wheel mobility scooter comes with convenient off-board dual voltage charger which can charge battery pack on-board or off-board. Go-Go sport 4-wheel mobility scooter has all-new frame design that easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
|Pride Go-Go sport 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||325 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 MPH|
|Ground clearance at midframe||3" At midframe|
|Overall width of base||20"|
|Tire size front||3" x 9" Solid|
|Tire size rear||3" x 9" Solid|
|Weight total w/o battery pack||99.2 lbs.|
|Weight total including batteries||111.2 lbs.|
|Weight heaviest piece||52.2 lbs. (Front section)|
|Drive system type||Sealed transaxle|
|Drive train motor voltage||24 Volt DC motor|
|Seat type||Compact foldable|
|Standard seat depth||17"|
|Standard seat width||17"|
|Basket||Standard front tiller mounted|
|Battery requirements||(2) 12 Volt, Deep cycle|
|Battery recommended formulation||AGM or Gel cell|
|Seat-to-ground height range||20.5" - 22"|
|Seat-to-deck height range||16.25" - 17.75"|
|Battery size||18 AH|
|Battery pack total weight||29 lbs.|
|Battery charger on or off-board||off-board 2 amp|
|Range per charge||Up to 12 miles|
|Shroud colors||Red and Blue|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Drivetrain, Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.