Pride Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
Pride Go-Go ultra X 3-wheel mobility scooter uses a new lightweight, foldable seat design. Its mesh seat back provides supportive and breathable comfort with a 17-inch-by-17-inch, vinyl-wrapped cushion. The tiller assembly includes an adjustment knob and a convenient charging port. So, when you roll into your parking spot at the end of the day, simply plug in right below the controls to charge up for another day. Pride’s exclusive feather-touch disassembly., Ultra X scooter easily disassembles into five easy-to-stow pieces. The heaviest component is just 29.5 lbs. Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph. The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel’s performance specs go toe-to-toe with the leading portable scooters in its class.
Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel key features:
Comfortable Seating: Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
Ease of Transport: Convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel
Modern Aesthetic: Black, non-scuffing tires exclusively by Pride
Feather-Touch Disassembly: Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front basket
- 8" flat-free tires
- 12 Ah Battery pack
- 2 AMP off-board charger
- Mesh-back seat (17"W x 17"D)
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Charger port conveniently located on tiller to charge your scooter
- (3W) Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed; (4) up to 4.1 mph maximum speed
- (3W) up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., (4W) up to 8.9 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
|Pride Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter|
|Model||Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel|
|Number of Tires||3|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25"/ 3.23" at deck|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5" – 23"|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5"-18"|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable|
|Material: Black mesh and vinyl|
|Seat Size: 17" W x 17" D|
|Seat Weight: 23 lbs.|
|Seat Back Height: 14"|
|Weight without Batteries||76.25 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||29.5 lbs. (front)|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each / 20 lb. battery pack|
|Battery Requirement||(2) 12 Ah|
|Per Charge Range (max)||Up to 6.2 miles (300 lbs.); Up to 8 miles (200 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||2-amp off-board|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.