Pride Go-Go ultra X 3-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Go-Go ultra X 3-wheel mobility scooter is lightweight ride suitable for travelling on paved surfaces. The Ultra X 3-wheel mobility scooter is very easy to disassemble into lightweight sections and to transport and store. Features like a front basket and flat-free tires make the Go-Go ultra X scooter easy for personal transport without worrying about a flat tire. The 3-wheeled Pride Go-Go ultra X features easy one-handed disassembly into 5 separate components that weigh 28 lbs. or less. Ultra X scooter is capable of speeds up to 4 mph and operating time of up to 8 hours on a single charge.
|Pride Go-Go ultra X 3-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||260 lbs. 18 stone 8 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 MPH|
|Ground clearance||2.25" at mid-frame|
|1.25" at motor|
|Tire size front||2" x 8"|
|Tire size rear||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Range Per Charge||(12 Ah) Up to 6.9 miles|
|(18 Ah) Up to 10.9 miles|
|Total Weight Without Batteries||76 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled (Front Section)||29.5 lbs.|
|Material: Black Vinyl|
|Standard Seating||Width: 17"|
|Weight: 23 lbs.|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Battery Requirements||Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle|
|Size: (Standard) 12 Ah; (Optional) 18 Ah|
|Battery Pack Weight6||Standard: 12 Ah battery pack: 19.5 lbs.|
|Optional: 18 Ah battery pack: 29.5 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||2 amp off-board charger|
|Maximum Allowable Incline||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum Angle Capacity||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability||2"|
|Seat to Floor Height||15.75" - 17.75"|
|Overall Height||33.25" - 35.25"|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.