Pride Go-Go ultra X 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Go-Go ultra X 4-wheel mobility scooter is a lightweight portable scooter ideal for use on paved surfaces. With feather-touch disassembly and a drop-in battery box, the Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel is an exceptional value for life on the go.
Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel key features:
Comfortable Seating: Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
Ease of Transport: Convenient drop-in battery box for worry-free travel
Modern Aesthetic: Black, non-scuffing tires exclusively by Pride
Feather-Touch Disassembly: Simple frame separation with only one hand easily disassembles into five super-lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel comes standard with:
- Front Basket
- Flat-free tires
- 2 AMP off-board charger
- 12 Ah Extended Range Battery Pack
- Foldable, Molded plastic seat (17"W x 17"D)
- Weight capacity 260 lbs.
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Off-board dual voltage charger can easily charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
|Pride Go-Go Ultra X 4-Wheel Mobility Scooter|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.3" at motor, 0.67” at anti-tip, 3" at deck|
|Overall Width of Base**||19.5"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||18.25" - 20.25"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable (17" x 17")|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||15.75" - 17.25"|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each|
|(Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries.)|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 7.2 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||260 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||34 lbs. (Front section)|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
|**Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Lifetime limited warranty: on frame
- 2-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.