Pride Go-Go ultra X 4-wheel mobility scooter
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Go-Go ultra X 4-wheel mobility scooter is a lightweight portable scooter ideal for use on paved surfaces. Pride GoGo Ultra X 4-Wheel Scooter is easy to disassemble into lightweight sections and to transport and store. The ultra X scooter comes standard with a front basket and flat-free tires so the user can ride without worrying about a flat tire. The 4-wheeled pride Go Go ultra X features easy one-handed disassembly into 5 components and is capable of speeds up to 4 mph. range up to 8 miles.
Buy now and get free one year labor contract and curbside delivery
|Pride Go-Go ultra X 4-wheel mobility scooter|
|Weight capacity||260 lbs.|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4 MPH|
|Ground clearance||2" at midframe|
|Tire size front||2" x 7"|
|Tire size rear||2.5" x 8"|
|Seat to ground height range||18.13" - 20.13"|
|Weight of heaviest piece||34 lbs.|
|seat back height & seat type||14" Compact, Foldable|
|Standard seat depth||17"|
|Standard seat width||17"|
|Standard seat weight||20 lbs.|
|Battery requirements volts||12 Volt (2 battery req.)|
|Battery requirements type||Deep cycle|
|Battery recommended formulation||AGM or Gel cell|
|Battery pack total weight||20 lbs.|
|Battery charger On or OffBoard||Offboard|
|Range per charge||Up to 8 miles|
|Body colors||Red, Blue|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 3 Year Limited Warranty: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty: Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic components, Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.