Pride Heritage LC-358XL 3-position, full recline extra large lift chair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Lift chair position guide
Pride Heritage LC-358XL 3-position, full recline extra large lift chair provides unmatched comfort for the larger individual. The pride LC-358XL features increased weight capacities, high-density reflex foam in the seat and chaise pad for excellent durability. LC-358XL lift chair comes with heavy-duty lift frames to provide comfort and high performance.
Dual motor sync system: The dual motor sync system is standard on the LC-358XXL. It is industry-first product enhancement from pride. Traditional dual inline motor systems have a natural tendency to fall out of sync over time, requiring regular manual calibration. Pride’s dual motor sync system actively works to keep the inline motors synchronized, ensuring long lasting quality and performance.
For custom fabric option, please call us for specific detail..
- Fire retardant
- Removable back
- Weight capacity - 375 lbs.
- Quiet and smooth lift system
- Standard head and arm covers
- Heavy-duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics w/ 9' cord
|Pride Heritage LC-358XL lift chair|
|Weight capacity||500 lbs.|
|User height range||5'6" - 6'1"|
|Seat to floor||20"|
|Top of back to seat||29"|
|Back style||Blown fiber|
|Fully padded chaise||Yes|
|Heat & massage option||Yes|
|Distance from wall||18"|
|Overall chair width||39.5"|
|Chair weight||159 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 7 Year Prorated Warranty: For the first Three (3) years from the date of purchase, manufacturer will repair or replace at its option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of the manufacturer to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes.
For Four (4) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for the following parts:
- Motor, Heat Pad, Hand Control, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes
Manufacturer will warrant these components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fourth Year: 35% off suggested retail price
- Fifth Year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth Year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh Year: 5% off suggested retail price
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.