Pride Infinity LC-525i true infinite position lift chair - Quick ship
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order Lift chair position guide
Pride Infinity LC-525i true infinite position lift chair delivers maximum relaxation and will match any decor. The infinity collection from Pride features true infinite-position seating and pocketed coils designed to deliver comfort, style and performance. LC-525i has premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frame for added strength and durability. An integrated battery backup ensures chair is operational when power goes out. The infinity LC-525i is available in durasoft fabric with 4 color options.
For custom fabric option, please call us for specific detail..LC-525i comes standard with:
- Lumbar pillow
- Rolled armrest
- Head and arm covers
- Large dual pockets for extra storage
- Hand control with USB charger port (not available with optional heat & massage)
- Easy to remove back
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Pocketed coils deliver individualized support and relaxation
- Recline positions: True infinite, Zero gravity, Trendelenburg
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 9' cord
|LC-525i Infinite-position lift chair|
|Weight capacity||375 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.||375 lbs.|
|User height range||5'3" & below||5'4" - 6'0"||5'9" - 6'2"||5'2" & below|
|Seat to floor||19"||20"||21"||19"|
|Top of back to seat||26"||28"||30"||28"|
|Back style||Blown fiber split back||Blown fiber split back||Blown fiber split back||Blown fiber split back|
|Fully padded chaise||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Additional options||Deluxe heat and massage||Deluxe heat and massage||Deluxe heat and massage||Deluxe heat and massage|
|Seating type||Pocketed coil springs||Pocketed coil springs||Pocketed coil springs||Pocketed coil springs|
|Distance from wall||20"||20"||21"||19"|
|Overall chair width||34"||34.5"||37"||38"|
|Chair weight||118 lbs.||130 lbs.||130 lbs.||130 lbs.|
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes.
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.