Pride iRide folding scooter
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride iRide folding scooter is an ultra-lightweight scooter that is the ideal companion for the elderly or people who have limited mobility. The folding frame and removable seat make the iRide Scooter extremely compact and easy to store.
A total weight of 46.5 lbs. makes the scooter easy to manage and lift. iRide is equipped with the lithium-ion battery pack which is airline and travel safe. The frame length is 38" with an overall width of 19 to 20". It’s 33.5" turning radius allows navigation of even the tightest of spaces. iRide is equipped with both a manual hand brake and supplemental foot brake. iRide also comes fitted with a height adjustable seat and height and angle adjustable tiller to ensure the user can select the optimal driving position.
iRide folding scooter features:
Note: This product is not a medical device and is not intended to assist, treat, diagnose, or alleviate any medical condition or disability.
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure that your iRide and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
|Pride iRide folding scooter|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance1||1.3" at motor|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||10.3 miles at 250 lbs.; 12.7 miles at 200 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||36 volt lithium ion, off-board|
|Battery Requirements|| Size (1) 36 volt, 5.2 Ah Lithium ion|
Weight 4.5 lbs.
|Maximum Speed||Up to 3.7 mph|
|Overall Weight||Total weight without batteries 42 lbs. (46.5 lbs. with batteries)|
|Seat to Ground||18" - 20"|
|Front Tires||6.5" solid|
|Rear Tires||6.75" solid|
|Weight of heaviest piece||32 lbs. (base only)|
|Standard seating|| Type Compact|
Weight 10 lbs.
Material Molded plastic
Dimensions 14.75"x 13.5"
|Drive System||36 volt brushless hub motor|
|Dual braking system||Manual, Dual disc|
|Seat to deck||8.75" - 10.75"|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 2- year limited warranty: on frame
- 1-year limited warranty: on electronics
- 1-year limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 6-months limited warranty: on battery
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.