Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy 1450 HD power wheelchair offers heavy-duty construction and performance components including upgraded motors, a reinforced frame, 90-amp PG VR2 controller and speeds up to 4.5 mph. Jazzy 1450 bariatric power chair features a 600 lbs weight capacity, front-wheel drive for superb indoor maneuverability in the tightest of spaces and large front drive-wheels for extra absorption over obstacles. Jazzy 1450 combines superb climbing capabilities with front anti-tips for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains easily.
- 26.5" turning radius
- Flat-free drive tires
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 15.7 miles per charge
- Large 17" x 13" foot platform
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- Universal, fixed, in-line joystick mount
- Depth adjustable, fold-flat, limited-recline high-back seat
- Maximum performance, extremely efficient motor package
|Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power chair|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||26.5"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||1.5"|
|Front Wheels||4" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||14" solid|
|Rear Wheels||9" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Swing Arm|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||32" W x 28" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 22.5"|
|Synergy® Seating||32" W x 28" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||90A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, Group 24|
|Standard Battery Charger||8A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 15.7 miles|
|Battery Weight 5||52 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||195 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||24" x 24"|
|Medicare Code Coverage|| Group2:|
Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827)
Single Power Very Heavy Duty (K0839)
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.