Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair is a front-wheel drive power base which has a weight capacity of 600 lbs. 1450 bariatric wheelchair has durable construction to make it an exceptionally rugged power chair. 1450 power chair has unique design which delivers high-performance operation indoors and out. Jazzy 1450 power chair comes with a high-performance, high-efficiency motor package.Power Function Available: Recline Mechanism.
|Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Front Wheels||4" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||14" solid|
|Rear Wheels||9" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Swing Arm|
|High-Back Seating||32"W x 28"D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 22.5"|
|Synergy Seating||32"W x 28"D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||90A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size||12 volt, Group 24 (2 required)|
|Standard Battery Charger||8A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range*||Up to 12 miles|
|Battery Weight||52 lbs. each|
|Base Weight||195 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||51.5 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||24" x 24|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Main frame, Fixed Position seat post.
- 2 Year Warranty: Electronics
- 18 Months Warranty: Drive motors.
6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses/bulbs.
For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.