Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power wheelchair offers heavy-duty construction and performance components including upgraded motors, a reinforced frame, 90-amp PG VR2 controller and speeds up to 4.5 mph. Jazzy 1450 bariatric power chair features a 600 lb. weight capacity, front-wheel drive for superb indoor maneuverability in the tightest of spaces and large front drive-wheels for extra absorption over obstacles. Jazzy 1450 combines superb climbing capabilities with front anti-tips for transitioning over grade changes and handling various terrains easily.
Jazzy 1450 key features:
Extended Seat Sizes: Seating up to 32” W x 28” D
Robust Footplate: Extra-large footplate for comfort and support
Oversized Rear Casters: Large casters optimize performance and comfort
Ultimate Traction Drive Tires: Knobby drive tires for weight distribution and traction
- 600 lbs. weight capacity
- Maximum speed up to 4.5 mph
- Seat dimensions up to 32" by 28"
- Maximum performance, extremely efficient motor package
|Pride Jazzy 1450 heavy duty power chair|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||26.5"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||1.5"|
|Front Wheels||4" solid anti-tips|
|Drive Wheels||14" solid|
|Rear Wheels||9" casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Swing Arm|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||32" W x 28" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 22.5"|
|Synergy® Seating||32" W x 28" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||90A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, Group 24|
|Standard Battery Charger||8A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 15.7 miles|
|Battery Weight 5||52 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||195 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||24" x 24"|
|Medicare Code Coverage|| Group2:|
Very Heavy Duty (K0826/K0827)
Single Power Very Heavy Duty (K0839)
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Main frame, Fixed Position seat post.
- 2 Year Warranty: Electronics
- 18 Months Warranty: Drive motors.
6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses/bulbs.
For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.