Pride Jazzy 600 ES power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy 600 ES power wheelchair has an Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain. Its Mid-wheel drive technology incorporates ATX Suspension for extra stability with independent front casters that raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain and ease of transitions. Jazzy 600 ES offers true all-around performance indoors and out, transitions curbs smoothly and is rated for climbing and aggressive performance.
- 20.5" turning radius
- In-line joystick mount
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 17 miles per charge
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- Easy front access to batteries
- Black, flat-free, non-marking tires
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Depth adjustable, limited recline high back seat
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
|Pride Jazzy 600 ES Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||20.5"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||2.75"|
|Front Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid OMNI-Casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, mid-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX)|
|High-Back Seat Sizes||18" W x 18" - 20" D|
|20" W x 18" - 20" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21" - 24"|
|Synergy® Seating||20" W x 20" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 17 miles|
|Battery Weight 5||37 lbs. each|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||124 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.