Pride Jazzy 614 HD power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Jazzy 614 HD power wheelchair features patented Mid-wheel 6® technology and Active-Trac ATX Suspension for an outstanding level of performance, maneuverability and tight turning radius, all in one heavy-duty package. Independent front casters raise and lower as needed to compensate instantly for changes in terrain, making transitions easy. Jazzy 614 HD features dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance. Independent drive wheel suspension allows each drive wheel to be independently supported by a dynamic spring-strut dampening system, reducing the vibrations caused by driving surfaces. All-around performance indoors and out over most surfaces, inclines and slopes, makes the Jazzy 614 HD an excellent heavy-duty power chair choice.
Jazzy 614 HD key features:
Foot platform: Adjustable foot platform
Extended Seat Sizes: Seating up to 24" W x 24" D
6" Casters: 6" casters enhance stability and terrain handling
Active-Trac® ATX Suspension: Optimizes performance over varied terrain
Jazzy 614 HD comes standard with:
- 60" lap belt
- Foot platform
- Shark joystick
- 5 Amp off-board charger
- 14" Run flat drive wheels
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- Easy serviceability
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Tool-less shroud removal
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Seating up to 24" W x 24" D
- Depth adjustable foot platform
- 6” casters on front & rear for maximum stability
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Dual enhanced in-line motors for greater efficiency, torque, range and performance
|Pride Jazzy 614 HD Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||22.75"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4.25 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||2.25"|
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, in-line, Mid-Wheel 6®|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||24" W x 24" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20.5" - 23.5"|
|Synergy® Seating||24" W x 24" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||17.25" - 19.25"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, NF-22|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 11 miles|
|Battery Weight 5||37 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||122 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard Seat Size||20" x 18" - 20"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824/K0825)|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- Lifetime Limited Warranty: Frame.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Electronics.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Drive Motors.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost and credit card/paypal processing fee will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.