Pride Jazzy Air 2 mid wheel drive power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy Air 2 mid wheel drive power wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Pride Jazzy air mid wheel drive power wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help!
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Pride Jazzy Air 2 power wheelchair is a mid-wheel drive chair with Active-Trac suspension which provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors & out. Jazzy Air features sleek and modern look and safely drives at speeds up to 4 mph while elevated, allowing users to enjoy face-to-face social engagement. The high-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat features 2" of depth adjustment to provide maximum comfort. The re-designed lift features 2" lower seat-to-floor height, enabling users to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick.
Jazzy Air 2 comes standard with:
- 60" lap belt
- Foot platform
- Mid-wheel drive
- Under-seat storage
- 5-amp off-board charger
- Active-Trac® suspension
- 14" flat-free drive wheels
- 50-amp Dynamic Shark joystick
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- 12V, NF-22, 50-Amp batteries (pair)
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- 24.25" turning radius
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2" of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call or email us for quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Pride Jazzy Air 2 Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||20.75"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and non-elevated position)|
|Ground Clearance 1||1" at motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive Wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear Wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat Sizes||16" W x 16" - 18" D|
|18" W x 18" - 20" D|
|20" W x 20" - 22" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25" - 33"|
|Battery Size||(2) 12 volt, U-1, Optional 40 Ah|
|Battery Weight 5||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.|
|40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.|
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)|
|Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 4||122 lbs.|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.