Pride Jazzy air mid wheel drive power wheelchair
(* Manufacturer/Brand Pricing restrictions may apply)
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
Pride Jazzy air mid wheel drive power wheelchair is designed with Active-Trac suspension for enhanced performance and maximum stability. Jazzy air features integrated seat and footplate design that provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions. It can elevate in just 16 seconds to the primary standing height position that allows quicker access to your environment. Power chair has a manual freewheel lever on each motor. Manual freewheel levers enable you to disengage the drive motors from the gearboxes and maneuver the chair manually. It is equipped with the Jazzy Air feature. The Jazzy Air feature is mounted on a Jazzy power base for maximum stability when the seating system is elevated.
Features and Benefits:
Jazzy air is a new era in power mobility - Whether at home or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate user's independence and social confidence in style.
Reaching greater heights - Quickly raise and lower your seat height while traveling at speeds up to 3.5 MPH. The patented Mid-Wheel 6 drive design and Active-Trac suspension keeps all 6 wheels planted on the ground for maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
Form and function - Bright LED marker lights illuminate the Jazzy Air’s elegant look, while an ultra-comfortable high-back sport seat, stylish wheels and casters, and contemporary footplate design truly sets it apart. Available in an array of colors including Pearl White, Black Onyx, Sapphire Blue, Citrine Yellow, Rose Quartz and Amber Orange.
Daily use: If you use Jazzy power wheelchair on a daily basis, charge the batteries as soon as you are finished using your power chair. Power wheelchair will be ready each morning to give full day’s service. It is recommended that you charge the batteries at least 8 to 14 hours after daily use. Manufacturer recommends that you charge the batteries for an additional 4 hours after the battery charger indicates the charging is complete.
Infrequent use: If you use power wheelchair infrequently (once a week or less), you should charge the batteries at least once per week for at least 24 hours.
|Pride Jazzy air mid wheel drive power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Width||23.4" at the wheels|
25.5" with armrests
|Length||42.23" with foot rigging|
38.6" without foot rigging
|Maximum speed*||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)|
Up to 3.5mph (elevated position)
|Ground clearance||2.42" at footplate|
1.00" at motor bracket
|Front wheels||6" flat free|
|Drive wheels||10" flat free|
|Rear wheels||6" flat free|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking system||"Intelligent braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension type||Active-Trac® w/ mid-wheel 6 technology|
|High-back seat-to-floor range||23" - 32.7"|
|Standard electronics||PG VR2|
|Battery size||(2)12 volt, U-1|
(2) 40 Ah
|Standard battery charger||3.5 amp, off-board|
|Per-charge range*||Up to 15.29 miles w/ U1 batteries|
Up to 18.4 miles w/ 40 Ah batteries
|Battery weight||U1 - 24.5 lbs.|
40Ah - 32.2 lbs.
|Base weight||225 lbs. w/ U1 batteries|
245 lbs. w/ 40 Ah batteries
|*Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame, Seat post.
- 13-Month Limited Warranty: Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components, excluding body, Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.