Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair requires a completed order form and client measurements form for us to process your order or an estimate:
Wheelchair measurement guide
Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair order form
The required forms are also available via email upon request.
Please call us for help with wheelchair order form and upgrade options selections,
Our expert team members are available for your help!
Special discounts available on wheelchair cushions and backs with the purchase of a new wheelchair
Pride Jazzy Elite 14 power wheelchair features large drive wheels to provide superior climbing power over life's obstacles. The 14" drive wheels enhances outdoor performance combined with a front-wheel drive design to provide tight turns around corners. Jazzy elite 14 has a tight turn radius of 24" allowing to travel in compact spaces. With a 300 lbs. weight capacity, this power chair can travel up to a speed of 4 mph.
Jazzy Elite 14 comes standard with:
- Flat-free tires
- Front-wheel drive
- 5-amp off-board charger
- NF-22, 55 Ah battery (pair)
- Angle-adjustable foot platform
- 50-amp Dynamic Shark joystick
- In-line joystick mounting bracket
- Flip-up, height-adjustable, full-length armrests
- 24" turning radius
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 9.8 miles per charge
- Easy rear access to batteries
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Intuitive controller is easy to operate
- Angle-adjustable foot platform offers greater comfort
- Front-wheel drive design for excellent maneuverability
- 14" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline high-back seat with headrest
Note: For custom or additional charge options required on the wheelchair, please call or email us for quote. Only standard wheelchair options are shown online.
|Pride Jazzy Elite 14 Power Wheelchair|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Turning Radius 1||24"|
|Maximum Speed 3||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance 1||3"|
|Front Wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back Seat Sizes||18" W x 18" - 20" D|
|20" W x 18" - 20" D|
|22" W x 20" - 22" D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||20" - 22"|
|Synergy® Seating||20" W x 20" D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||15.75" - 17.75"|
|Standard Electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery Size||(2) 12 volt, NF-22|
|Battery Weight 5||37 lbs. each|
|Standard Battery Charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range 3,6||Up to 9.8 miles|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece 5||99 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||52 lbs. (high-back)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
| 1 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of + or - 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|
2 Without front riggings.
3 Varies with user weight, terrain, battery type, battery condition and tire pressure.
4 Does not include seat or battery weights.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
6 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Testing conducted at maximum weight capacities. This specification can be subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5-year limited warranty: on frame
- 13-months limited warranty: on electronics
- 13-months limited warranty: on drivetrain
- 13-months limited warranty: on batteries
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.
- Click here for detailed warranty
- Please call manufacturer for warranty/repair issues, medicaleshop cannot provide onsite warranty/repair services.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.