Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair
resna certified assistive technology practitioner (ATP);
please call us for product customization as per your requirements
product trials; delivery; setup and fitting services available for clients in our local service area
client measurements recommended to be submitted along with your order
special discounts available...
Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair has weight capacity of 300 lbs. with excellent performance and highly maneuverable package. Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair is a premium, indoor/outdoor power chair for those who wants independence of coupled with excellent performance. Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair comes with 14 nobby tires and optimum weight distribution provides superior traction to the user. Power wheelchair may be equipped with a positioning belt that can be adjusted for operator comfort. Positioning belt is designed to support the operator so that he/she does not slide down or forward in the seat.
Pride Jazzy elite 14 comes standard with flat-free tires and 5 amp off-board charger.
Power Function Available: Elevating Legrest and Recline Mechanism.Get maximum range per charge:
- Limit baggage weight to essential items
- Always charge the batteries fully prior to your trip
- Plan your trip in advance to avoid inclines if possible
- Try to maintain an even speed and avoid stop-and-go driving
- Manufacturer recommends charging batteries for at least 48 continuous hours once per month to improve battery performance and battery life
|Pride Jazzy elite 14 power wheelchair|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum speed*||Up to 4 mph|
|Front wheels||3" solid anti-tips|
|Rear wheels||6" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two-motor, front-wheel drive|
|Braking system||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|High-Back seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|High-Back seat-to-floor range||20" - 22"|
|Specialty seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Specialty seat-to-floor range||16.25" - 18.25"|
|Synergy seating||20"W x 20"D (max. dimensions)|
|Synergy seat-to-floor range||15.75" - 17.75"|
|Standard electronics||50A, Dynamic Shark|
|Battery size||12 volt, NF-22 (2 required)|
|Standard battery charger||5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge range*||Up to 9.8 miles|
|Battery weight||37 lbs. each|
|Base weight||98.5 lbs.|
|Standard seat weight||51.5 lbs. (high-back)|
|Standard seat size||20"-20" x 18"|
|*Speed & range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.|
Warranty provided by manufacturer:
- 5 Year Limited Warranty: Main frame.
- 13-Months Limited Warranty: Drive Motors, Charger Assembly, Anti-tip forks, Caster forks, Controller, Metal seat framing, Accessories, Joystick, Brakes (electronic function ONLY), Motor/gearbox assembly, Bearings and bushings, Plastic components (excluding body), Electrical Harness, Front rigging mounting brackets.
- 6 Months Warranty: Batteries are covered by a separate Six Months Warranty, provided by the Battery Manufacturer.
- Warranty Exclusions: ABS plastic shrouds, Motor brushes, Upholstery and seating, Brake pads, Tires and tubes, Fuses.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.
Please call us for specific details.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from us within 30 days of delivery.
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products.
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund
- No returns accepted for Hygiene & Bath products due to health concerns
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Standard manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Return Policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.